Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinusitis Natural and What is Sinusitis?
Video 
[size=4][b]Sinusitis Natural - What is Sinusitis?[/b][/size][hr]Sinusitis is the proper medical term that is used for a sinus infection. Sinuses are spaces in our bones that are filled with air. This sinuses are located between our eyes. When you suffer from a sinus infection, your sinuses become infected or inflamed. Because when you suffer from a sinus infection, your sinus openings may be clogged, bacteria can also get trapped.

[size=large][b]There are Many Symptoms for the Acute Type of Sinus Infection[/b][/size][hr]Headaches, the congestion of your nose or pain in the face can all be symptoms of a sinus infection. Some sinus infection symptoms that you might have could also depend on which sinus is affected. If the sinus infection has affected the frontal sinuses, then you will experience pain in your forehead, as a sinus infection symptom. This pain will also get even worse if you try to lay on your back. Maxillary sinusitis is another type of sinus infection that will have particular symptoms. You will feel pain in your cheeks and especially under your eyes if you have this particular sinus infection.

[size=large][b]So as You can See, There can be Two Cause of a Sinus Infection: a Virus or a Bacteria[/b][/size][hr]However, both bacteria and viruses together can cause a sinus infection. A sinus infection can be of two type: acute or chronic. When you have a balloon sinuplasty and its contribution in curing your sinus each year and the period of this sinus infection is long, then you have the chronic type of sinus infection. On the other hand, if you have a sinus infection less than three times every year and the duartion of the sinus infection is smaller then one month, then you probably are suffering from the acute form of sinus infection. The acute form of a sinus infection, acute sinusitis is a very common illness. This type of sinus infection is the result of an infection in the upper part of your respiratory system. The inflammation of the sinus, which can lead to a sinus infection can be triggered by many different factors. Some of these sinus infection factors are: - an infection with a virus, like the cold; - allergies and pollutants that are found in the air can also be the cause of a sinus infection; - the passage of your nose may be narrowed or you might suffer from a dental infection, which in turn may trigger the sinus infection;

Quote:[list][*]To diagnose a sinus infection at it' s beginnings can be a difficult thing, because a sinus infection at this point will be very similar to a cold.[*]Do not judge a book by its cover; so don't just scan through this matter on Sinus. read it thoroughly to judge its value and importance. Big Grin[/list]

[list][*]Sinusitis is the condition of having one's sinuses inflamed.[*]Sinus inflammation may be a result of but not limited to bacterial or viral infections or allergic reactions. Smile[/list]

While it is true that up to 97% of individuals who think they suffer from sinusitis headache symptoms are mistaken because they are actually suffering from migraine, it is very important to make the correct distinction between the two. There are many varieties of Sinus found today. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion! Wink

[size=large][b]First, One Needs to be Properly Diagnosed for Illness Specific Medication Treatment[/b][/size][hr]It can be quite frustrating to be taking sinus medication to treat sinus headache symptoms when in fact; the headache is cause by a migraine. Writing on Sinus Headache Symptoms proved to be a gamble to us. This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing. It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Sinus Headache Symptoms.

Severe rare cases, one may also experience ear aches, neck and top of the head pains as part of the sinusitis headache symptoms. It is important to take note of all the symptoms of sinusitis because a lot of individuals only think that they have sinus headaches when in fact, they are actually suffering from migraines instead.

[size=medium][b]Home » Search Results for "Sinusitis Sinus Infection Signs and[/b][/size]
[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...06225.jpeg]

With this said, one must never take the sinus headache symptoms for granted and haphazardly assume that it is a migraine. In some rare instances of complications, sinus headache symptoms may be a signal of acute sinusitis, which results in brain infection.It is therefore very important to get the proper diagnosis and treatment whatever the cause of the headache.

Symptoms of sinusitis include a sinus headache that may affect several parts of the head including the face, jaws and teeth. During a sinusitis attack, the sinus headache may be localized to one or two pairs of inflamed sinuses but in severe cases, all sinuses are swollen and therefore cause a sinus headache that can be felt in the forehead between the eyebrows, upper jaw and teeth along with tender cheeks and face, the sides of the nose. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Sinus Headache Symptoms. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!

Is important to note that sinusitis and biofilms not the only symptom of sinusitis. If it is indeed sinusitis, you will experience inflammation and tenderness of tissues around the eyes resulting in swollen eyelids and red eyes. Aside from this, there can be a loss of smell from a congested nasal passage.

[size=large][b]Gentleman Named Jason Contacted Me and Said He Recently Had Sinus Laser Surgery from Dr[/b][/size][hr]Harvey Paley, whose practice is in Beverly Hills, CA. He said flatly that this operation 'changed my life'. This gentleman has had 3 other conventional surgeries in the past 15 years during which time he had lost his sense of smell and sense of taste. Hearing about such a success after a sinus operation is rare in my experience. I personally have had two of them, and they basically didn't work, since I continued to have sinus infections after both of them. In fact, I've heard of very few people who have had sinus surgery and who were pleased about the results over time.

[size=large][b]Addition to Dr[/b][/size][hr]Paley in Beverly Hills, CA, I found out about two other otolaryngologists who perform the Sinu-Clear sinus laser operation. One is Dr. Vincent Pisciotta in Biloxi, Mississippi, and the other is Dr. Robert Bonham in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Bonham also performs another new operation called Sinuplasty, which is similar to angioplasty but for the sinus cavities. I understand there may be a few other surgeons in the country who routinely perform the Sinu-Clear operation, and I intend to continue to research this and get the word out. Results will be posted on the blog and forum at ***** I only wish I had heard about this sinus laser surgery procedure years ago. It sounds like it might have been more effective and certainly less painful than the operations I did have. If you are considering being one of the 300,000 people who have sinus operations in the U.S. alone, this procedure is certainly something to know about and consider as an option, even if it were to require travel. It was with great relief we ended writing on Sinus Surgery. There was just too much information to write, that we were starting to lose hopes on it's completion!

Asked this question to a gentleman from the company that produces the Sinu-Clear laser equipment, a company called PhotoMedex. He said there are many reasons for so few surgeons using the procedure, and most seem to boil down to the reluctance of people, in this case sinus surgeons, to change. In fact PhotoMedex is emphasizing different product lines of medical laser equipment, and the gentleman I spoke with was not optimistic about growth aspects for this procedure. To me this is certainly a shame. I personally have only spoken to one person, Jason, who has undergone the procedure, but he is extremely enthusiastic. I hope to speak to others and get more inputs. I can only say that when someone who has had 3 other operations tries sinus laser surgery and says he has finally regained his sense of smell again after 15 years, then this is worth taking note of, at the very least. We have also translated parts of this composition into French and Spanish to facilitate easier understanding of Sinus Cavities. In this way, more people will get to understand the composition.
[size=medium][b]3 Simple & Powerful Home Remedies To TREAT SINUSITIS[/b][/size]

So when someone is as enthusiastic about his operation as Jason is, it is time to listen, especially considering his background of sinus problems. The operational procedure is called Sinu-Clear, and it uses a laser as well as an endoscope. The laser equipment also provides a steady stream of salt water to flow through the nasal passageways while the operation is taking place. There is apparently very little bleeding during the procedure, since the laser cauterizes the tissue being operated on. Because of this there is no need for nasal packing, and this is a huge positive, as those of us who have gone through a conventional operation with a scalpel and had our noses packed can attest. For me it was just awful. The endoscope allows for good viewing by the surgeon, as the camera projects a picture of the nasal cavities being worked on onto a television screen.

[size=large][b]This Type of Approach Seems to Make Perfect Sense[/b][/size][hr]That is, using laser and endoscope technology to limit bleeding and see clearly what is being operated on. The first question I had is 'why are there only a small handful of surgeons in the U.S. doing this operation?' It is not brand new, and in fact this laser sinus surgery was apparently pioneered by Dr. Daniel M. Schuman from Boca Raton, Florida over 10 years ago. Apparently Dr. Schuman has subsequently retired from his medical practice. Dwelving into the interiors of Sinus Treatment has led us to all this information here on Sinus Treatment. Sinus Treatment do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Sinus Treatment has led us to all this information here on Sinus Treatment. Sinus Treatment do indeed have a lot to tell!

Messages In This Thread
Sinusitis Natural and What is Sinusitis? - by lynwoodcase - 08-01-201603:41 AM